Friday, November 5, 2010

Halloween is Over...

And I still have Halloween Crafts that need finished sitting on my work space just waiting for me to find the time to finish them. I remember the days that I could just sit and craft for hours. I remember the days that I thought about how someday I would have this sweet little baby that would quietly sit in a bouncy seat and coo at me as I crafted for hours. Hahaha. Reality Check! I have a baby that decided to cut teeth four months sooner than the average baby, who thinks that she needs to be held while she is awake since she is not feeling well, who thinks that naps should only last long enough for mommy to get out her crafting supplies. Whoa is me...I need a nap, and some free time, and a nanny. My toes have been painted a total of four weeks in the past year! For a girl that had a monthly pedicure for the past, oh, twelve years...that is realllllly bad. My To Do list if full of arrows moving incomplete tasks to the next day, but my heart is so full of joy that in the end, it really does not matter that you can barely see the floor in my living room or that there are "clean piles" and "dirty piles" of laundry on my closet floor, or the fact that only 3 out of 5 pacis could be located today.

If all goes according to plan, we will be home all day on Sunday...and that means I might get some things done, because the daddy will be home and well rested. And since no post is complete without an adorable picture...


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment