Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Holiday Cards

I really need to get on them. I am having such a hard time finding some that I love. I usually go through Costco, but then I realized that my tried and true photo friend, also known as Shutterfly, has some amazing deals and some realllly cute cards.

I have used shutterfly in the past. I love them. Their quality is great. I ordered a photo book to use as my guest book at my wedding from them. The quality was incredible. The pages all lined up so I could actually put pictures that spread over two pages in there. They shipped it fast too.

I continue to search on the Shutterfly site for the perfect holiday cards. I am struggling to find one...why...because I need to pick just ONE! Haha. That is the hardest part. I love the fact that they have actual cards and not just those photo cards on photo paper. You know me, I require things to be a cut above the rest and these are no exception. I hope to have something picked out and ordered soon. I will not be sharing which one I actually pick on here, because most of my readers will be getting one in the mail.



Shutterfly offers Christmas Cards, Christmas Photo Cards, Desk Calendars, Photo Mugs, Birthday Cards and Invitations.

One of the coolest things is that you can personalize the inside of the card with stories and pictures too!



::Yes, this is a shameless plug for Shutterfly. I was chosen to blog for them, and in return I received over $100 in free product. I cannot help myself. ::

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment