yes...she is wearing her Tiffany bracelet.
She smiled a ton so that her Great Grampie could take lots of pictures of her.
On Thursday night, after we went through all the ads (that I ended up driving all the way to Murrieta to find newspapers) my mom, Oscar and I went Black Friday shopping. Justin stayed home and took care of Lauren and Kendall and my Dad slept.
We went to Michaels craft store and then to Walmart for their 12:01am sale. We got movies and Christmas gifts and Christmas decorations and tupperware and toys...it was lots of fun. We arrived at 8ish and realized that all the doorbusters were out and scattered throughout the store and were not being monitored, so we started loading our goods in our carts. We later heard that they had posted security at each one...oh well. Once we were finished loading up the goods, we got in line to get movies at 12:01am. We waited there for about 3 hours...(on the refrigerator aisle), then checked out and headed home. We were going to go back out to Target, but I was over it by that point. The sales were not fabulous anyways.
Friday was Auntie Kendie's birthday. My dad and I went out to Aaron Brothers to pick up a Christmas gift for (a reader of this blog)...and then we went to Walmart because he wanted to "get the sales" which I thought was odd being that it was noon...when we got there...everything was gone. Duh, all the crazies were there last night (me). Later in the evening Kendall, Oscar and I went out to do some birthday shopping. Kendall wanted some new coats and we picked out Christmas jammies for everyone to wear on Christmas morning.
Saturday and Sunday were spent doing a lot of discussing and evaluating relationships and whatnot. It was not fun, but it was necessary. I can honestly say, that I left there loving my husband more than I did when I arrived. We got home late Sunday evening after I did some decorating at my mom and dad's house. I keep all of my Christmas decorations there since we are not here for the holidays and we really do not have much room for stuff anyways.
No comments:
Post a Comment