...Once that was all out of the way she started to open her gifts from Oscar.
They were all just so cute. I did not know Precious Moments had Disney ones. So we have Cinderella, Monsters Inc. and Lady and the Tramp.
Then she opened her presents from Auntie Kendie.
I love this bib. So appropriate! It says "Star of Mommy's Blog"
Then we walked to Stone Flats for lunch. Stone Flats was COMPLETELY nut free and safe for Kendall, so that was super awesome. After that, Auntie Kendie and Oscar headed back to Temecula and Ladera Ranch.
I love love love LOVE the disney precious moments! I see them at Disneyland every time we go and it kills me not to buy them! We will be having a Disney themed nursery since the room that will be the nursery is already Disney themed with vintage ride posters, so I cant wait to finally be able to buy those for our baby! Good job Uncle Oscar! Casey approves!! haha :)
ReplyDelete