Thursday, September 22, 2011

4 Years

Four amazing years ago we made it official. We made it legal. Some say that you count the years you have been together from your wedding date...but we have TEN amazing years of us. TEN!
Our first date Homecoming 2001

High School Football 2002

Senior Prom 2002

High School Graduation 2002

Senior Prom 2003 (I married a younger guy!)

My college graduation

His college graduation

Our wedding, September 22, 2007



Our new baby girl arrived on August 4, 2010 after 10 hours of labor and a C-Section. Who would have thought the toughest year of our life would have made us so much stronger?

Happy First Birthday Lauren!

Wonderful Vacations to:
Idyllwild

San Francisco

Honeymoon in Las Vegas plus a few more trips

Washington DC (I was there 10 days, Justin was there 3 months for work)

Seattle, Washington (I was there a month, Justin was there 3 months for work)

Butchart Gardens, Victoria, British Columbia

Yosemite times two 2005 and 2009



No comments:

Post a Comment