Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Clifford

Clifford is the love of Lauren's life, well, besides her Bompie that is. He goes EVERYWHERE with us. He is upstairs if we are upstairs, downstairs if we go down, in Temecula, in bed, on airplanes, in the car, in the stroller, on vacation...I think it is safe to say that Clifford is Lauren's lovie. I always wondered if she would have some sort of "security item" and it turned out to be Clifford. She chose him all on her own!

The day Clifford arrived. Love at first sight...August 4, 2011

Clifford the pillow...August 15, 2011

Clifford in Julian...August 20, 2011



Clifford on a car ride...August 20, 2011

Snuggling Clifford during a nap in the car again...August 21, 2011

Clifford at San Diego Airport...September 17, 2011

Clifford waiting for Allison and Aaden to pick us up San Jose Airport...September 17, 2011

Using Cliffie as a pillow while napping in the car on the way to Walnut Creek with Allison and Aaden...September 17, 2011

Clifford ready to go home on September 19, 2011.

Clifford at the airport waiting patiently to get on the plane in San Jose...September 19, 2011.

Napping with Cliffie...September 27, 2011.

I really need to get a picture of Lauren with Clifford at night...when she has him in a pin down. She lays on her belly, arm around Clifford's neck and sleeps like that. Many times, I will go in to get her in the morning, after I hear her awake, only to find that she has reunited with Clifford, pinned him down and gone back to sleep. When she does finally wake up, I find her at her crib rail, Cliffie in tote, held tight around the neck in a hug-like manner.

Also, she pats him on the back when she is falling asleep.

She can identify his Nose, Eyes, Ears and Waggy Tail.

She chews the end of his tail sometimes too.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that she loves Cliffie! And to think I was indecisive about getting him for her!

    ReplyDelete