Monday, September 5, 2011

Summer Storm

Labor Day weekend in Temecula brought lots of rain. Fun rain! The kind of rain that makes you think about how close Fall is. Lauren had never really experienced the rain before. I mean, we took her out in the rain last year when she was a baby, but we never purposely got her wet. This time we did. She was not quite sure what was going on. It was early Monday morning and we were just waking up when it started raining and I made everyone come outside to enjoy it.




While we were outside, Lauren made Grandma and Bompie take her for a walk. She used to be okay walking with one person, then this weekend, she realized that two is better than one and she made them take her on walks all weekend long. Mom and dad, please don't kill me for posting pics of you in your PJs, but this was such a sweet moment, that I have to document it for Lauren!


No comments:

Post a Comment