Lauren no longer gets baths at our house. It is much easier to just take her in the shower with one of us and she practically falls asleep in there because she just loves feeling the water on her back! One of us gets in and washes her up...and the other waits to get her out and dry her off in a warm fluffy towel. Usually, I am the washer and Justin is the dryer, but this time, I was the dryer and she just looked so cute in her towel...and her little chubs were looking adorable, so once again, I grabbed the camera and snapped away; all the while, hoping she did not pee on my side of the bed. Haha. She has discovered her tongue recently. It is always out...ALWAYS! And when it is not out...her hands are in her mouth. Look at all the chubs! ...and then my camera strap got a little too close and YANK...
This blog was created by me, Cristin, to share all the memories that are to come in our lives; to document it for all of our friends and family, near and far.
No comments:
Post a Comment