After presents, Justin...
Lauren...(who popped her head up just in time for the picture)
and Kendall went back to bed.
My dad fried bacon...
...while I stood in the lawn eating pomegranates...
...and then made omelets.
Lauren and Justin woke up in time for breakfast. (Notice...she could not stop playing to eat...)
After breakfast (at noon)...Lauren sang songs with Grandma...
...and played with all of her toys. My dad rigged up the camera tripod to create a play center for her new toys. She loved it.
I went to take a (much needed) nap. While I was napping, Lauren and Daddy played with cupboards and made mischief in the kitchen.
After I woke up from my nap and Lauren woke up from her second nap, Carson came over from next door at Harry and Ione's House. He is their Great Grandson and the same little guy that we ran in to up at Oak Glen in October. She is 20 days older than him. At first, she was not so sure what to think of him. He was full of spunk and personality! I think all of the energy frightened her. He smiled and giggled...she stared him down.
Then we moved to the other room so they could play...
Carson can roll over, Lauren cannot, so he showed her all of his tricks.
I do not think she was impressed. I am sure she was thinking, "I can do that too, I just do not want to."
Lauren's face was just priceless the entire time. At one point, they were sitting, facing each other and Carson let out this very excited yell and it frightened Lauren...resulting in a major boo-boo lip and tears.
After Carson left, Justin was feeling bummed that a baby younger than Lauren was rolling over, and said that it was my genes that were preventing her from rolling...thanks Justin...blame it on the Welch side!
That evening, Lauren and her Bompie played with the rest of her new toys. (Sorry about the picture quality. I was having trouble with the flash/auto-focus).
***I will load videos soon and post them for you all to watch, but first I need to catch up with the writing portion, before I forget. ***
No comments:
Post a Comment