Justin got a golf shirt from Lauren and I...he liked it...just not posing for a picture with it.
Kendall got a Tinkerbell plaque.
And My mom got a Christmas Ornament that she really loved, but it was only available to club members, so I joined the club to get it for her.
I got a mug that says "I get all the exercise I need running other people's lives"
Lauren loved it.
Justin got another golf shirt from my parents...and he liked that one.
Lauren got my dad an ornament that says "Fun Times at Bompie's House"
Then it was Lauren's turn to open all of her presents. She got "Tails" from Mommy and Daddy. It is a book that has pop-ups, moving parts, and all sorts of different textures to feel. Of course, we had to read it right away.
Next, she opened a present from Auntie Kendie and Uncle Oscar.
Auntie Kendie assembled her new toy...while she played with Grandma and Bompie.
The next present was a Baby's First Christmas Lenox Ornament and then the counterpart to the Tails book, called Heads. Both from Grandma and Bompie.
After that, her toy was assembled, so she went back over to Auntie Kendie to play with it.
She took a break to open another stack of presents, all from Mommy and Daddy. She got an ornament with Tigger, Pooh and Piglet.
The Charlie Brown Christmas Story Book with Sounds.
An adorable Cup, Plate and Silverware set from Pottery Barn Kids. Lauren tried out the cup on her own. (On the 23rd, I was drinking water and holding her. She nearly knocked the cup out of my hand trying to get it, so I let her have a sip, and then another. Who would have thought that she would know what to do with a cup so young?)
And she got the book How The Grinch Stole Christmas with Max the Dog-Reindeer.
By this point in the morning, Lauren was quite tired and ready for her morning nap, so we set the camera on auto timer and took a family Christmas picture of all of us in our jammies...
...and then one of just us girls...
...and then we tucked Lauren in for her nap, and she practically fell asleep as we were putting her in her crib. Poor sweet baby. She was so tired!
i love that cup that you got! such cute pictures of lauren on her first christmas :)
ReplyDelete