Here is my cake final! (It had been on the counter for a week before Justin finally took a picture of it, so the frosting had faded and it was getting a little droopy. The white flowers were hand made, dried and then transferred. I am quite proud of it.
Tuesday, April 26, 2011
Cake Class Final
Tonight was my cake class final. I really enjoyed the class. I planned on taking all 3 sets of classes, but it turned out costing so much in extra supplies that I asked the instructor if I could skip Series Two and just go to Series Three with is Gum Paste and Fondant and she said yes, so I should be starting that class in June.
Here is my cake final! (It had been on the counter for a week before Justin finally took a picture of it, so the frosting had faded and it was getting a little droopy. The white flowers were hand made, dried and then transferred. I am quite proud of it.

Here is my cake final! (It had been on the counter for a week before Justin finally took a picture of it, so the frosting had faded and it was getting a little droopy. The white flowers were hand made, dried and then transferred. I am quite proud of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Awesome! Great job! Can't wait to see more creations from your next class :)
ReplyDelete