For as long as I have known Justin, which is 10+ years...he has talked about how great home made ice cream is and about how he used to make home made ice cream with his Grandma in the Summertime in Michigan. Well, we were in Costco today and I spotted a Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker, I pointed it out to him. We checked the price on Amazon.com and the same exact one at Costco was almost half the price. As soon as I pointed it out, I regretted it because it would have made a GREAT Father's Day gift. I never know what to get him for holidays.
Anyways, the ice cream maker found its way in to our cart and on its way to our house, where Justin immediately got it out of the box and began prepping to make vanilla ice cream.

While Justin made ice cream and I took pictures, Lauren played with measuring cups in her high chair.

I thought the ice cream was gross. We made peach frozen yogurt and that was really good.
No comments:
Post a Comment