Justin (and Lauren) got started right away on assembling the new chair.
She helped with the directions...
and when it was all assembled, she tried it out. I think she really liked it.
Then on April 2nd, we finally did what I had been looking forward to doing for months...we ate breakfast as a family of three out on our deck. We had scrambled eggs, toast and fruit. Lauren had strawberries, banana and eggs...then she had an allergic reaction. My mom later informed me that eggs and strawberries are major allergens. Ooops. It was still a lovely breakfast in the fresh ocean air and the creek tricking below.
She also mastered drinking out of a straw during breakfast.
Yup, I haven't given Addie either yet. We were cleared to try pretty much anything, but the pediatrician did say to be very observant if we were going to give her any of the more conventional allergenic foods like strawberries, eggs, seafood, etc. Do you know if it was the strawberries or the eggs? If it was the eggs, you can just give her the yolks in the future, because it is the whites that are generally allergenic.
ReplyDelete