Tuesday, July 5, 2011

4th of July Weekend-The actual Fourth

The actual 4th fell on a Monday this year, so it was quite uneventful for us. Justin has a super busy week coming up, so we knew we needed to keep it low key and get home at a decent time. Lauren looked ADORABLE in her "Official 4th of July" outfit from Gymboree.

Lauren spends most of her time crawling, pulling up, cruising, and then crawling to the next pull up destination these days.










Aren't those bloomers to die for!

Kendall headed to the beach, Justin, Lauren, Mom and I all went to Lazy Dog Cafe for lunch, and dad stayed home to take a nap.



Do we look alike or what?!?!

We packed up and headed back to San Diego after that. I heard fireworks going off at night from our deck, but I could not see them, and I was sad. Next year, I really want to be close to fireworks. The Pechanga ones are like 10 miles away, so they are cool, but not spectacular.

1 comment: