Monday, July 18, 2011

Crazy Hairs

Lauren's head gets dry, so I put olive oil butter in it from time to time. Today I put some in her hair and spiked it up. So cute!



While I had the camera out, I thought I would document what a few typical moments of playtime look like in Lauren-Land. She is very very busy. She started out by climbing in to the bottom shelf of her diaper changing table.


She found my lens cover and played with that for a few seconds...

...then headed to the door...


...darn! It is closed. Where to next?

Over to mommy...

Back to the door...I think I will wait here for Daddy to get home...

...he is taking FOREVER!

...I think I will go back to my changing table and see if I can find anything cool.


Over mommy's legs...

...back to the changing table...

...oh look, my laundry basket...I think I will chew on it...


...Moving right along...I think I will chew the arm of my glider.

...Hi Mommy! I am going to chew the seat right here between your legs...

...you are boring. I am out of here!

...oooh! That pile of clean blankets and bibs I pulled off my shelf earlier. I think I will throw those around for a minute!



And that, my friends, is fifteen minutes of Lauren!

1 comment:

  1. It's exhausting watching them sometimes - they are just sooo busy!!
    Love her spiked hair - we'll have to take some pics of her and Aaden with spiked hair when you visit.

    ReplyDelete