Santa Came!
I crawled in under the tree to get her reaction.
The first gift she opened was a stuffed dog ornament...and she stuck it right front and center on my tree. (I moved it later. I am so terrible.)
After she opened each gift, she went over to Bompie to have him "emmit" open it with his knife.
She used all her migh to make that first chop; so much so that she shook, and we all burst in to laughter.
Bompie got nre bed sheets and Lauren demonstrated what to do with sheets. "ni-nite"
Always the helper...
She was particularly fond of this over mit.
She needed up next to Bompie to cut the plastic off her new puzzle.
And then for the gift I was most excited to give her... (notice, she has her flashlight in one hand)
I got a new 1X, 8X wall mirror for the bathroom from my parents and I was SO excited.
And that pretty much concluded Christmas Day. I had my tree, garlands and decorations all down and packed up by noon. Oh yes, I was THAT person. We were planning to head home the next morning, but decided to just head home that night since we were all ready to go. We missed our beds and our routines. We had a wonderful Christmas and we still have another whole week of Justin being off work and home with us!
No comments:
Post a Comment