Friday, December 14, 2012

Her First Cinnamon Toast

It was cold and rainy this afternoon. Lauren and I decided to skip naps after ABA and just hang out in our jammies. At 3:30pm, I decided that cinnamon toast sounded good, so I pulled out our yummy gluten-free, egg-free, nut-free bread and toasted us up some bread and then added some butter. I mixed a bowl of cinnamon and sugar so that she could put her own on her toast just like my Grammie used to let me do when I was little. She put two scoops on her toast and then put a big ol' spoonful directly in to her mouth!






She shoveled in a few more spoonfuls as I videoed and took pictures of all of the adorableness. Then I made her take a bite.


She then proceeded to lick all of the cinnamon and sugar off the toast without using any hands!



Unfortunately, she appeared to have an allergic reaction to the cinnamon on her face or perhaps it was the butter. It happened again the next day, so we are going to hold off on cinnamon toast again until we can see Dr. Aceves, our pediatric allergist.

No comments:

Post a Comment