Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 Comes to a Close

I am not quite sure how we ended up with two extra days, but here they are:
...because her hair is long enough to all go in to a pony tail!

...because Justin is working on his photography and editing skills "RAW" style.

2012 was an amazing year for our family. We had the opportunity to go on amazing trips to Canada and Hawaii, a cruise, camping in Oak Glen with our family this Fall...the list goes on. We were able to remain fairly healthy. We love living in San Diego. We love our jobs. We love our friends and we love our family. We cannot wait to see how much better 2013 is going to be. We have some awesome things in the wings that we cannot wait to present in the new year.

I think I will give {Project 365} another go for 2013 and see how it goes. I really enjoyed doing it this year even though remembering to get a picture every single day was often a challenge. It is fun to look back at the little things. The day to day things that get overlooked. Those little things that can get forgotten and lost in the shadows of the big things, and that is why I want to keep it going even though I dread doing it every week. Haha. Because, hopefully, one day, it will mean something to Lauren.

Happy New Year Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment