Thursday, December 13, 2012

Rainy Day...Fun?

I hate the rain. I hate getting wet. I hate driving in the rain. I hate going out in the rain...so what is a Mommy to do when she has to drive downtown in one of the worst rain storms of the year to meet Daddy for lunch and swap cars? She bundles herself and the baby up and drives in horrible traffic downtown, is so late that she misses lunch, swaps cars, and then spends another 45 minutes driving back home...only to find an adorable little baby girl prepared for the rain who never got wet.  Because of this adorable little face, and ONLY because of this adorable little face all prepared for the rain, did I let go of my hatred for the rain and decide to let my littlest sweetheart go splash in puddles galore once we got home.

I handed her an umbrella and off we went.

She kept announcing that things were all wet. "Car all wet" "House all wet" At one point she looked to the sky and got her face all wet...she did not like that so much.


She splashed in gutter puddles...







...but was not too thrilled when I told her she could not climb the steps because they were wet...so what did she do? She SAT on them instead...

No comments:

Post a Comment