
...because a new cafe opened up next door to speech therapy and I treated myself to lunch. (It was all GLUTEN FREE too!)

...because today was the Parent Connection Board of Director's Holiday Party!

...because she loves the self camera view on my new phone. We take pictures and movies of ourselves all day long.

...because I asked her to put the french fries on the tray so we could bake them. She put two on the tray and then one in each hand and ate them frozen...I put the rest on the tray.

...because I LOVE it when Justin goes to Costco. He always manages to bring the best presents home for me...just because.

...because she tried hot chocolate today before we decorated her little tree. No allergic reaction to the cow's milk, but she was not too excited about the chocolate.

Aaden likes to eat frozen fries too - little weirdos!
ReplyDelete