Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The Calls Have Started

I was not sure I was going to be one of those girls that got the calls from well wishers checking to see how me and the baby were doing the last few weeks. But I am...I am lucky. People care and that is awesome. The bad part is that I am so bad about returning calls and texts.

Aunt Kathy called yesterday to check in and to make sure she was on the "call us when you are in labor and call us when she gets here list."

Aunt Leona also called yesterday. She called and left a message a little over a week ago just checking in, but I never called her back. Yesterday we chatted and she also reminded me that if Justin does not call her...he is going to be in big trouble!

My mom, dad, and Kendall check in almost daily.

My mother in law texted me, but I never replied. I am so bad.

Catherine checks in with me when we are on Facebook and also made sure she was on the list of people to call.

Aunt Lori called on Saturday to check in...but I did not call her back either. This weekend was rough (Thurs-Sun) so I really avoided all calls and people.

Lots of friends check in on Facebook with me as well...

I am sure that as the time gets closer more and more people will be checking in. I appreciate it, because I know that people care.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment