We made a run to Babies R Us to get Breast Pads (FUN!), some more basic onesies, a bathtub (that we never got) and a few other items that hopped in to our cart.
We ended up getting some baby nail clippers and baby nail files, little mittens so she will not scratch herself and some disposable changing pad covers for the diaper bag.
Our next stop was Target where I picked up a clear bin with a lid to hold our hospital snacks and I also picked up the composition books for a little project this weekend, and this nursing tank top.

I know we have one more trip to make before Minley, because we want to get our breast pump as close to her arrival as possible. We will use our 10% completion discount and a 20% off coupon. Just in case breastfeeding does not work out, I want to be able to return it, and they only allow you to return them for 45 days from the date of purchase (new, unopened). We plan to rent one (insurance covers it with a prescription, for the first few months).
No comments:
Post a Comment