Sunday, July 18, 2010

Mint Chip for Minley

Yes, yes I did have a GIANT bowl of mint chip ice cream at 5am. I had not felt Minley move in hours. Yes, I am still awake. I was working on the blog all night and had not felt Minley move in hours...like 6 hours...so I decided that I needed to have myself a giant bowl of ice cream to make sure she was still alive and thriving in my belly. I worry about stuff like that. I tried waking her up by moving and wiggling and poking at her, but nothing happened. I tried not to worry, but I did turn to my trusty ice cream trick.

The trick worked like always. She is officially going crazy on the sugar high. Honestly, I think it is part from the cold and part from the sugar, and part from hearing my belly digest. I must say that I am very happy that she is bouncing around in there at the moment. We are so close, I just cannot imagine losing her at this point. That would be devastating. We are so in love with her, and she is not even here yet.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. love the new "girlified" background :) and now i'm dying for some mint choc chip ice cream! only the green kind though! ;)

    ReplyDelete