
A few weeks ago, I waddled in to Janie and Jack in Temecula. For those of you that are unaware, this store is like the JCrew, meets Nordstrom, meets Saks Fifth Avenue of baby clothes. Everything is expensive and cute and well made, and TOTALLY my style. It is also totally out of my budget. I happened to see a Summer Sale sign in the window, so I made a quick left in to the store.
A lot of the things were over priced, even after the markdowns, but I did find this adorable Seahorse onesie on sale that I could not leave without. It is red, white, and blue; beachy and oh-so-cute. "Summer sweetness is perfectly captured in our soft ribbed cotton bodysuit. Embroidered seahorse scene decorates the front for a darling feel. Contrast grosgrain ribbon bows and elasticized ruffle cuffs finish the delicate look. Snaps in back and underneath assist with dressing." Regular Price... $22.00 Sale Price... $5.99. SOLD

Then today, Mom, Kendall and I were at University Town Center Mall (UTC) in La Jolla, and of course I had to stop in to see what this store had on sale.
This is what we found... "Delightful and sweet, our seahorse one-piece swimsuit features bow in front for adorable style. Ruffle leg openings finish the nautical-inspired look. Fully lined for exceptional comfort." It even has an SPF of 50! I bought this one in a 0-3 months so that she can have her very first swim lesson with her Great Grampie this summer. She needed a cute bathing suit for all those first swim lesson pictures and videos I am going to be taking, and this one was perfect! It is so well made, and was a great price! Regular Price... $28.00 Sale Price... $9.99

I also found this adorable bathing suit in a 3-6 or 6-9 month (I cannot remember) and had to get it too. "Playful swim style. Our polka dot rash guard two-piece set adds an extra layer of sun protection for the little one's swim time. Ruffles and bow finish the functional and fashionable look." Regular Price...$38.00 Sale Price... $12.99 Score Again!

Shhhh! Don't tell Daddy we bought new swimsuits. He just does not get the point of all this adorably fun, beach baby cuteness. He will...someday.
It is 3-6 months. :)
ReplyDelete