My rockstar mom took the day off work today to come down and look after Lauren so I could go on a job interview for a position that seemed very promising. The hours were exactly what I was looking for: 3pm until 9pm and some weekends. It was for ResortCom right here in San Diego and Justin would be able to look after Lauren every day. I got to the interview to find out that the position only paid $8.00 an hour! Say what? I have never worked for $8 an hour ever, and this job even required a Bachelors Degree. They said the rest was in commission based on what I was able to upsell over the phone. Yeah, thanks but no thanks.
When I got back home, I took my mom to Panera Bread. It was nice to get out with Lauren. I was really apprehensive about taking her out again after her meltdown yesterday. After we had lunch, we went up to the Lake and walked a little. Lauren took a nap in her stroller in the shade and just enjoyed the fresh air. We were up there for about 3 hours. I love that there is a lake 250 feet from our house. Lauren kept trying to catch the breeze with her tongue. It was funny.
Totally relaxed at the Lake with Grandma.

Lauren and Grandma

Lauren at Lake Miramar. The password is Lauren.
Written on September 21, 2010
No comments:
Post a Comment