Sunday, September 12, 2010

A Lazy Sunday

Today was a lazy Sunday at Grandma and Bompie's house. The best Grandma in the whole world took night duty so Justin and I could get some quality sleep!!! She does this all.the.time and I am so thankful.

Lauren was being fussy, so Bompie propped her up in her MCU (Mobile Command Unit) and pushed her around the house. She thought it was fun for a little while, then decided she just wanted to be snuggled.







Then she had some snuggle/nap time with her Daddy.



Falling asleep...

Whoa! Tipping Over!

Thanks a lot Daddy!


Later in the afternoon, we headed over to Great Grammie and Great Grampie's house. My dad needed to fix something on their pools solar heating system. I let Lauren kick her feet in the hot tub, and by accident, dunked her whole hiney in the water and had to change her. Opps. She fought sleep the whole way over there and then fought sleep with me holding her. She snoozed in my arms for about 5 minutes and that was the end of that. I took a bunch of pictures of her for Great Grammie with her camera. Lauren slept on the ride home from Great Grammie and Grampie's house and then on the ride home from Bompie and Grandma's house.

Photobucket

Written September 20, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment