Friday, September 17, 2010

A Party with Pig and Cat

My mom bought Lauren (then Minley) the book If You Give A Pig A Party along with the matching stuffed pig when she found out I was pregnant. I then went out and bought the books If You Give A Cat A Cupcake, If You Give A Moose A Muffin, and If You Take A Mouse To The Movies, along with the matching stuffed Cat, Moose, and Mouse. I put them away and hoped that I would someday be able to read them to Minley while he/she held the stuffed animal. Well, that day came, sort of. Lauren is still too little to really enjoy books, but she sure loves her animals. She is particularly fond of Pig and Cat. Gosh, a partying pig and a cat with a cupcake, Love Her! She has such great taste.

Here she is last night, and then again this morning playing with her beloved stuffed animals. She loves to feel them and talk with them. It is so so so cute.

Doesn't she look like a doll baby laying there?

I was laying in bed reading and she was having a party with pig and cat. She did most of the talking.

She loves feeling them...she was looking at them, until she heard my camera clicking away, then she turned to look at me, but never stopped feeling them.


Photobucket

Written September 21, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment