...so I told them to just go in and eat without me and we would see them when we got there. When we arrived, they were just finishing up, so my grandma held Lauren on her lap while Lauren watched a little Mickey Mouse Clubhouse on the DVD player. I ordered and sucked my food down like a crazy lady.
Then we headed a few miles North to Benjamin's game. When we got there, there was a major traffic jam because school was just getting out. Luckily, we both found parking spots. I didn't watch much of the game because Lauren wanted to play. Emylee, Daniel's girlfriend was there, so we got to meet her for the first time. She is super sweet. Lauren loved her! Lauren sat with her and watched some more Mickey Mouse while I ran to the restroom. Then the DVD played died, so we went for a walk around the stadium...just Lauren, Emylee and me.
The game ended around 6:30pm, and after saying hi to Bryan, Kathy, Daniel and Benjamin (who were all on the field during the game) we headed home to pack to go camping that night. We ended up staying home to get a good nights sleep in our own beds and headed to Temecula to pick up the trailer and load it and go in the morning instead.
No comments:
Post a Comment