We were the first to arrive. Nap times make our meet times a little crazy. We paid the $7 admission to get in and started exploring the place. She was not super thrilled to be in her stroller. They had this adorable little barn with stuff for sale in it. The whole place was really clean and cute.
Pointing...that is her new thing.
I dressed Lauren in this ADORABLE shirt from Gymboree. I mean, really! She HAD to have a Halloween shirt, right? (No comments Justin!) We wandered around for 30 minutes, but no one had arrived yet...so I got her out of her stroller to take some pictures. We were on a tight schedule that day and I was a little worried that no one was going to show up.
After we explored all the pumpkins and ate some hay we pushed our stroller around. Then around noon, people started showing up and it was time for some lunch!
After lunch we took more pictures! They had this super cute sign/growth wall. We will have to take pictures again here when we return next year. Lauren thought she was quite fancy! She was waving, pointing, stretching...
t
Almost everyone is looking up! That is a big deal these days!
Then it was time for our hayride. Before our hayride, the farmer announced that there was a cow giving birth and asked if we were all okay with it...well, he stopped the hayride, jumped out and delivered the calf...and then continued. The city slicker moms in the group were grossed out by the sights and smells. It was hilarious! Growing up in Chino/Ontario, this was normal for me including the smell, and we learned all about cows being born in school. Unfortunately, this stop took an extra 20+ minutes...making Lauren and I even more late to our next appointment, which was lunch with her Great Grandparents in Sorrento Valley. As soon as we took our group picture, Lauren and I took off for the truck to head to lunch.

She fell asleep the second we got in the car. (Confession: I took these while we were driving on the freeway without taking my eyes off the road, I just sort of aimed and snapped.)
(Also on the agenda for today, and in separate posts are lunch with the Great Grandparents, Benjamin's Football Game, and packing to go camping the next morning)
I love her little outfit! So cute!
ReplyDelete