We took Lauren to the mall in Temecula today to do some Halloween Trick or Treating. I was not planning to take her, but we sort of had a "why not take her?" attitude, and decided to go show off her cute little costume. Halloween was on a Monday, so Justin was at work. Just Lauren and I were in Temecula. She and I spent the whole weekend there. We got her dressed in the parking lot.
The start of her very first Trick or Treat!
Lauren and Bompie stopped to drive a car on display.
When we got home, we went Trick or Treating at Harry and Ione's House next door. I think we were the only Trick or Treaters they have ever had!
This blog was created by me, Cristin, to share all the memories that are to come in our lives; to document it for all of our friends and family, near and far.
No comments:
Post a Comment