Thursday, October 27, 2011

Playgroup Halloween Party

I have said it before, and I will say it again. We have the best playgroup on earth! Today was our First Annual Halloween Party. Whitney, the Hostess with the Mostess, hosted the party at her house complete with an adorable craft for the toddlers to do! When we arrived, we got all the babies dressed in their costumes and lined them up on the couch for pictures. Oh, the adorableness!
From the left, Noah the Monkey, Devin the Monster, Charlotte the Ladybug, Brady the Strongman, Avery the Kangaroo, Carson the Monkey and Lauren the Giraffe.


Their view...

Lauren was not super thrilled to be sitting on a couch with a bunch of other toddlers to have her picture taken.

This sweet little guy is Carson. His mom and dad were in the same childbirth class as Justin and I.

Having a rice cake.

Then...Cristian the Sock Monkey and Brooks the Golfer arrived a little later, so we got the kids dressed again for more pictures. Lauren was not happy!

It did not help that Brooks the Golfer and Carson the Monkey fell in to Lauren's Lap. She was crying and giving me this "rescue me, mommy" look!


It took Lauren a while to recover after the second round of pictures. I think she was traumatized from other toddlers getting in her personal space! Haha.


At least she was not the only one having a rough day...



Some of the costumes...



Doing the craft.

Painting toddler feet and then stamping them on black paper to make ghosts! So cute.

Lauren's Feet Ghosts

It was such a fun day! Despite the costume, picture taking melt downs, I think the kiddos all had a great time, and so did their mamas!

No comments:

Post a Comment