skip to main |
skip to sidebar
- How Many Weeks: 39 weeks 0 days
- Weight Gain: As of this morning, I was up 23 pounds. Not super happy, but I guess it is not all that bad. Only 2 more days of being pregnant...I can't gain that much more, can I?
- How big is baby?: well according to Baby Center "Your baby's waiting to greet the world! He continues to build a layer of fat to help control his body temperature after birth, but it's likely he already measures about 20 inches and weighs a bit over 7 pounds, a mini watermelon. (Boys tend to be slightly heavier than girls.) The outer layers of his skin are sloughing off as new skin forms underneath."
- Maternity clothes?: Nothing else. We are DONE!
- Stretch marks?: Not only are there all the ugly stretch marks, but my lower abdomen has started to sag and it is so gross. The stretch marks are making it very lumpy. I cannot fathom how gross it will be once she is out.
- Sleep?: I sleep when I am tired, which tends to be in about 3-5 hour increments all day and all night.
- Movement?: She moves, and hiccups a lot, but she is so out of room. I feel bad for her.
- Food cravings?: I am thinking one last Jersey Mikes #13 sub is in order before Wednesday.
- Labor Signs: Not a darn thing. I am happy that there is a definite end date because I think she plans to stay in there forever!
- Belly button in or out?: Same as last week: It is flat, and stretched to the max. Occasionally, the top half pokes out just a little bit, but that is only when Min shoves her butt in there.
- What I miss: Honestly, I am just trying to enjoy the last few days of being pregnant. I may never be pregnant again, so even though I hurt and feel cruddy...I am trying to be positive.
- What I'm looking forward to: I cannot wait to meet her in 2 days. I cannot wait to see her little face and hug her and kiss her and show her off to all of our friends and family. It has been a long time coming.
- Milestone: We are ready to go!
No comments:
Post a Comment