Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Back to Grandmas We Go...3 Weeks Old

Wednesday (August 25th), Grandma drove down to San Diego to pick us up. I told her we would be ready by 10qm...when she got here at 10am, we were both still in bed. I was finally able to get some sleep and had zero energy to get out of bed. Grandma played with you while I slept a little longer, and then in a walking-zombie-like fashion, I wandered around the house attempting to gather up our things and get packed. We were heading to Ladera Ranch to see Auntie Kendie and Uncle Oscar's new place. Then we were going to head to the mall to find Mommy a new bra, because the new ones from a few months ago no longer fit and were making me miserable.

We finally made it to Ladera Ranch around 2pm. We fed you and played with you for a while and then headed to the Irvine Spectrum to shop...that was a HUGE fail. Grandma called Nordstrom at South Coast Plaza and they assured her that they had my size and we would be able to leave there with a bra in hand. We decided that it was worth the "traffic" and headed to Costa Mesa.

We got there and all of a sudden, you made a massive poopie. So we had to change you. Where did we change you? In the dressing room at Nordstrom of course. You made another dirty diaper while we were there, and Grandma changed you again. I, of course, had to take a picture.



She played with you in the dressing room (it was dead), while I ran over to Paper Source to buy you your very own set of letterpress thank you notes. I was very worried leaving because it was the time of night that you typically lose your mind and scream and scream and we had a one and a half to two hour drive back to Temecula. But...you slept the entire way home. When we got to Grandma and Bompie's, you got a bath. You LOVE your baths.



Photobucket

Written on August 3, 2010 and Finished on September 20, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment