Wednesday, August 11, 2010

7 Days Old

Already a week old! Lauren, you are growing so fast. This morning started with ANOTHER photo session of you. We just cannot get enough of your cuteness.






During your morning photo session, I was trying so hard to get a super sweet close up picture of your little face. And I got quite a few of them because you kept making all of these little faces, some sweet, some funny...I could not choose just one...so here they all are...














You had a snuggle session with Daddy this morning too.






And a picture with Mommy in your matching Navy Blue Dresses


Aunt Kathy and Nicole came to visit you today too. Nicole held you for a minute and then you fussed and she quickly passed you back to Aunt Kathy. They brought you a butterfly frame to do your footprints on. It is super cute.






That night...Mommy took even more pictures of you!








Photobucket
Written August 30, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment