Friday, August 13, 2010

9 Days Old

Lauren...we love you...we really do...but those middle of the night changes and feedings are rough on everyone, but you!


I must say...that seeing your face in the morning is a lot easier, than seeing those bright eyes in the middle of the night!


This morning, Mommy took some close ups of your tiny little ears, and fingers and toes, and leg chubs, and profile. You are so tiny and adorable and are growing so fast...I wanted to capture those tiny little parts of you forever.

completely unposed finger shot



Some pictures with Mommy...


And the last part of our photo session...one of my favorite "family pictures" ever. We just adore you!



Later in the day, Grandma was feeding you...and I noticed that you were both sitting the same way and I had to capture that memory of film...err...file?



Photobucket

Written August 30, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment