Friday, August 20, 2010

The First Two Weeks...

I am so behind! But I am catching up. Instead of making you go back and read in the wrong order...here are the links to each of the blog posts...if you would rather not follow each "read it here" link, you can just scroll through and read them in the newest to oldest version. I am making this blog in to a book for Lauren instead of a baby book (well, I am doing a baby book too, but this is where the important stuff/memories are) so if you leave us a comment, it will be published in the book when I order it for her first birthday.

  1. A Birth Story Part I: Labor and Delivery (read it here)
  2. A Birth Story Part II: A C-Section (read it here)
  3. A Birth Story Part III: Recovery (read it here)
  4. A Rough First Night, A Great First Day (read it here)
  5. Day Two: Just the three of us (read it here)
  6. Our Last Night (read it here)
  7. Like Father, Like Daughter (read it here)
  8. Free At Last (read it here)
  9. We made it to Grandma and Bompie's House (read it here)
  10. Feeding Advice... (read it here)
  11. 5 Days Old (read it here)
  12. Lauren Meets Tiffany (read it here)
  13. 6 Days Old...and Lots of Firsts (read it here)
  14. 7 Days Old (read it here)
  15. 8 Days Old (read it here)
  16. 9 Days Old (read it here)
  17. 10 Days Old (read it here)
  18. 11 Days Old (read it here)
  19. 12 Days Old (read it here)
  20. When Lauren is Hungry... (read it here)
  21. 13 Days Old (read it here)
  22. 2 Weeks Old (read it here)
  23. 15 Days Old (read it here)
  24. 16 Days Old (read it here)
  25. Baby Terms (read it here)
So there are the first 25 entries. And yes, I realize, I am STILL almost 2 weeks behind. But hopefully, I will be caught up really, really soon. I hope you enjoy my 60 plus hours of documenting, journaling, uploading, and editing...

Moving this from its original date to the 2 weeks mark...

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. you are a nut! :) i can't believe all of this documenting you've done! i love all these pictures and just have one question...when is my turn? :( i want to see lauren! hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok I just spent AT LEAST an hour catching up! Thanks for spending all that time writing it! I was great to read about your first two weeks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how to get past this comment stage, I opened a google acct.,I have an email acct already with yahoo. It will accept me but won't let me "Follow Me" any further down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know if you got my first statements which was she is a beautiful baby. You have much to be proud of. She has a lot of family who love her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No worries, I've figured it out!!!

    ReplyDelete