My Wonderul Wife
You are my partner in love,
my companion in pleasure,
my soul's trust mate
through this journey of life...
You are my refuge
when the day is long,
my shelter when times are hard.
You are the sharer of my dreams,
my support when I am challenged,
and my very best friend
on this earth...
Yours is the face
I want to grow old with,
and yours are the arms
I want wrapped around me
at the end of each day
for the rest of my life.
Happy Birthday
Its been a tough year but together we can do anything. Happy 27th Birthday, I love you so much. I look forward to a lifetime of happiness with you. Love, Daddy-Binkx
The card was so sweet and thoughtful. Lauren has been a handful lately and it totally snapped me out of the funk I had been in. I cried when I read the card and saw Justin walk in the door with the flowers. He had gone "to get himself lunch" but was actually out shopping. It was a nice day. While he was out...Lauren fell asleep in her swing...like this...
Later that night...a picture of Lauren with Mommy's flowers and card in the background.

Written September 20, 2010
No comments:
Post a Comment