This morning, we got up bright and early to help Kendall and Oscar move in to their very first apartment in Ladera Ranch. While Justin and my dad were moving in a bunch of bins and waiting for Kendall and Oscar to arrive with a bunch of furniture, I sat on the floor and took a bunch of pictures of Lauren. The lighting was PERFECT!
After Justin and my Dad finished carrying all of the bins up, Justin took the camera and snapped a few pictures of me and Lauren.
And then Kendall and Oscar arrived with the heavy furniture. They bought electric reclining couches and 5 pieces of bedroom furniture. Did I mention they live on the 3rd floor?
Since I was not allowed to lift anything yet, I took pictures of the moving process...one handed, while holding a sleeping baby (who would not allow me to put her down in her Pack N Play.
Everyone was exhausted by the end of the day. My mom was at work, so she missed out on the whole thing. Oscar and Kendall vowed to hire movers next time and to never complain about how heavy our down couch is again. Haha.
I would also like to add that Lauren did very well on the car ride to and from their house. The only time she "yelled" was when the truck would come to a stop at a traffic sign or stop light. When we were getting home, the light getting off the freeway took a little too long and she woke up, and yelled until we stared moving again, and then fell asleep. Only to repeat the process three more times before we made it home. It was hilarious.

Written September 20, 2010
No comments:
Post a Comment